Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Teenager Commits Suicide in Front of His Parents.


He was 16 years old:


Alto Hospicio- The Soto's experienced an awful and dramatic situation when their only son, Jose Miguel Soto Norambuena, took a gun and shot himself in front of them without any explanation.


It was 9.00 p.m. when José Miguel stood in front of his parents, and after telling them things like: "You never Listen to me", You never Have time for me", among others phrases, José Miguel took out a gun from his jacket and shot himself in the head.


The father just started to cry out for help, meanwhile some neighbors approached the house when they heard the shot. "I was in my house when I heard a shot so Inmediately and saw all that blood. In a second we called the ambulance but I think It was too late", said Maria Martinez, next door neighbor.


The father, who was shoked by the situation, felt guilty because his son had tried to talk whit him many times before, "I'm sorry my beloved son. I never was there for you. Now I know that I lost you I will never forgive myself for leaving you alone all that time," he crying declared over the body of his son.


Mrs. Soto, who who still can not speak due to the situation, has prayed for her son and she hopes tha he forgives her someday because she loved him. "Everything I did in my life, I did for him, but I think it was not enough. He really needed our love to be happy", she concluded.


A very close relative said that, the funeral service will be tomorrow in his house at Cerro Esmeralda 2563, Alto Hospicio.
by: Marco Ahumada.


No comments: